50 Fun Wedding Photos
This is a compilation of fun wedding photos from the last few years. “Fun” is a loose term I give to images that make me laugh along with the people in the photo or laugh at the story behind it. For me (personally) – I get the most creative fulfilment from shooting images that have an ‘energy’ to them. I don’t get particularly excited about photos that are just “pretty” – I like to shoot images that tell a story or really exaggerate an element of a persons personality. I shoot wide angle almost exclusively which forces me to be involved in the day rather than perving on it from the other side of the room.
Here are some photos for you to look at instead of doing whatever you should be doing.
1. “No alcohol on the bus”
2. Flowers to the face.
3. Dance, dress, dance
4. The horns
5. Maria laughing at Liam
6. My brides love me
7. Minesweeping level 99
8. I would actually hire her as my flower girl
9. The traditional pre-wedding nose hair plucking
10. Helium is wondrous.
11. Average wedding bar scene
12. You weren’t planning on gardening on your wedding day?!
14. You know he’s about to slap his leg + leave early.
16. My bride bought me Jager straight after getting married. Ideal.
17. The guest who forgot to buy a card + present…
18. But first…
20. Emma enjoyed the dancefloor
30. I can’t remember what’s happening here but I like it.
31. Silly posed photos? No. Outtakes whilst groomsmen attempt silly photos? Yes.
32. Emma + James stuffing their faces with canapés.
33. Friday feels
34. Anna picking Mike’s nose because bogies
35. Literally just wants to eat her orange + chill.
36. Rach wins at creative facial expressions
37. Hales with her favourite tattoo
38. He handles this so well. Proper keeps his drink upright + smiles whilst being penetrated by a cactus
39. Gin + tape
40. Ollie throws cut grass up in the air because chaos.
41. If you can’t blow your own trumpet then are you even a bridesmaid?
42. You know when you try to balance your bouquet on your husbands head?
43. Not particularly keen on it
44. Serious selfie game
45. Dave (the groom) plays with his band at his own wedding
46. What is on that piece of paper?!
47. These guys literally just grabbed two random dogs off the street for a photo
48. Straight through the heart.
49. Fun Vs Security.
50. Hide + seek + gin + tonic
Do you want fun, unposed + real photographs for your wedding?
If you want fun photos of you, your friends + your family causing chaos on your wedding day – I’d love to hear from you. Tell me about your plans for your wedding + check availability now!