WHAT IS IT?
THE BARBERSHOP takes it back to basics + encourages you to unselfishly invest that energy in yourself. just for a change. most photographers include their actual name as the name of their business, + so, in short – you (as in your approach, your outlook, character + personality) are the foundation of your entire business.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYIN’ ABOUT THE BARBERSHOP…
“it was a bit shit but the sandwiches were good” – my mom
tuesday 9th September 2014
WHERE’S THE PARTY?
WHAT TOPICS WILL YOU COVER?
here’s the low down of your day:
10AM – relations + communication
– how to help your subjects to ‘open up’ quickly
– practical methods to improve your listening skills
– how to create an experience that your clients will be excited about
– how to utilize your body language + non-verbal communication
– how positive communication experiences will blow your creativity apart
11AM – learning to sing in your own voice
– how to never hit another creative block
– how to find, develop + understand your inspiration + influences
– how to achieve a complete sense of creative freedom + fulfillment
– learning to create work that only *you* create
– how to stay ahead + create work that’s recognised as original + unique to you
12PM – lunch!!
1PM – live shoot
– no locations. no snazzy production, props or distractions. just a couple + a wall.
– i’ll share how i create fun, unique + genuine images regardless of location/equipment
– how to encourage natural, genuine, organic expressions from your couple
– speeding up your post processing by atleast 50%
3:30PM – taking it easy
– how to tip the work/life balance in life’s favour
– how to get stuff done
– how to obliterate your inbox
– how to ‘stop’ + disconnect
– how to manage working from home
4PM – personal development + positivity
– how to combat against ‘bad days’
– dealing with anxiousness + nerves
– definite, simple techniques for kicking negativity in the ass
– how to identify + address important questions that will keep you focused on living a more fulfilling + creatively driven life
– how to eliminate worry or self doubt + initiate confidence within yourself + your work.
– the importance of personal projects
5PM – from here…
– how to set goals that will mean something + actually help you to achieve more
– open q+a’s
– 1:1 support at any time
6PM – PARTY TIME!
– i’m having a party after the workshop. it was gonna be just me, by myself but i guess you guys can come along.
well… me. duh.
WHAT DO I BRING?
your thinking cap
freddos + whiskey
plenty of burning questions
WILL THERE BE LUNCH?
yep. i’m not allowed to say “come to my workshop because the food will be really good” but… yeah – i’ll totally be feeding your brain + your belly.
£400 (including VAT)
you greedy smurf. you can read a quick overview of one of the topics (“why you should be hated”) that we’ll be covering in much more detail on the workshop on ROCK ‘N’ ROLL BRIDE
MAKE ME PART OF IT!
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE – SIGN UP BELOW:
i am insanely excited to see you there, friends! it’s gonna be SO. MUCH. FUN!