brighton. like miami. but british.
This is where I do a bit of blog. I try + update it every now + again with stuff I've been up to recently. Try being the operative word. Here you'll find weddings, travels, engagement sessions + the occasional random rambling. Have a good poke around + if you want to take your stalking to the next level, remember you can always follow me on twitter
dragged to enthusiastically helping my girl thrifting recently for a new project. i found these whilst i was bored helping.
these aren’t my photographs. i don’t know anyone or anything from them.
but i’ve learnt + reminded of a few things.
- i’m incredibly lucky to create + leave something amazing behind
- i need to print *everything* + encourage everyone to do the same
- nobody will reminisce on a photograph of wedding details
- i want to document everything that i see, feel + experience
- i dislike dead pan expressions. even if it is by a grave (did people really do that?!)
- i want a bowler hat.
- shot in shoreditch
- more doctors appointments
- spontaneous meal in the country with jo
- met a horse. fed him mints.
- met a dog waiting for his human who was in a corner shop
- cray-mazing old stores in my hometown
- turned 24
- returned ‘home’ to the top of the rotunda
- witnessed an insane blizzard over birmingham from the rotunda
- went to alton towers. didn’t pussy out on the big rides. did scream like a bitch.
- did a wedding show. saw friends. laughed hard. met maximo.
got attacked by a lynx, humiliated by a cockatoo, made life friends with lemurs, saw a giraffe perform a fashion show + witnessed a chimp stimulate it’s anus before eating it’s own crap.
i also took some pictures.
jess + jay host the kind of engagement parties that conclude with their entire marquee flying off their city view roof top + smashing nearly £40k worth of glass.
there’s SO much more to come from these guys.